Thursday, April 23, 2009

The usual bumpy old Trunk 10 route



I decided to travel Highway 10, this morning, I have been avoiding it the past couple weeks - it's a disaster, as are most roads in Nova Scotia. Anyway, there were some decent photos to be had, I have learned to find nuggets along any path.

The second shot was luck - the cloud formations were delightful as I drove into the driveway at work, I only had a few seconds and, fortunately, I had the 70-300mm zoom already attached to the D80 and I quickly guessed 1/250th sec @ f/8 would be the most effective exposure - I was right=)

1 comment:

  1. Very cool-- especially loving the black and white treatment of the latter photo. Nice work!

    It's good to see you're sharing your vision via blog. I need to get in the habit...

    ReplyDelete