Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Christmas tree capital of the world


We make that claim for obvious reasons, this industry is enjoyed by many, all year round. I drive by this when I use the Highway 325 route to work, it's a *much* smoother road than the disaster called Trunk 10 - even if it adds 30 km to my daily commute.

I did a bit of trickery with the bland sky, it looks rather postcardish. I am not one to doctor things up a lot, but it was successful in this case.

Nikon D40, 1/160th sec @ f/10 or thereabouts, 16-85mm VR zoom.

3 comments:

  1. Was the water colour edited as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was the time of day, almost looks polarized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To answer your question, I can set color points with NX2 and darkened the whole sky after snapping up the saturation.

    ReplyDelete