Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another perspective - Christmas tree capital of the world











The good folks in Lunenburg County pride themselves on making the claim that we are the Christmas tree capital of the world. A popular activity is the U-pick where the customers goes and picks his or her tree, it gets bailed, then it ends up coming home. With less than three weeks before the big day, many people visited this tree farm.

I had my "fast" glass kit with me (Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 and Sigma 50-150mm f/2.8) and set out to capture interesting people and doggie photos, I hope I succeeded. The D80 and SB-800 completed the package, such a dull day made it necessary to use fill-flash.

I am an unabashed fan of big blue eyes, I found lots of those at this event.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I was very enamored by Ayla's beauty, the eyes are like magnets. I discovered long ago that a woman's eyes are her best feature and determine her attractiveness.

    ReplyDelete