Saturday, July 25, 2009

Two different photos from a pond perspective



I had to shoot a wedding, today, just a small one with immediate family. It was pretty nice, no banshee paparazzi trying to be the hero, I was allowed to do my thing and the good lighting was on my side.

Before the outdoor ceremony, I checked out this park with its amazing pond - tons of insects all over the flowers and great colors. I had my Sigma 50-150mm, and played with it. I would have preferred to have the AF-S 70-300mm VR with me, it has better reach and superior macro performance, but I did OK with what I had. Heck, I may go back, tomorow, just to do some more serious shooting of the pond, it was that incredible.

David and Wanda finally got hitched, the soft focus filter on the Sigma worked well. You can see the pond out of focus in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment