Sunday, March 1, 2009

A couple more Ross Farm shots from last weekend



I am still learning about creating posts, this is good practice - I found a couple more images that look pretty nice.

Up until I bought my Nikon D80 and zooms, I used compact digicams - I find them very sluggish and not very reactive. A DSLR is lightning-quick, the camera is on, instantly, the AF locks on target like a bullet. I was never one to acknowledge how good the modern digital single-lens reflex camera has become while advocating film, but the digital medium is tailor-made for sharing files.

3 comments:

  1. I know absolutely nothing about cameras but i do love your pictures. welcome back to the world of blogging. Now you just have to add us to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images my friend. I look forward to seeing all the great images that you'll be posting up.

    ReplyDelete